2022 Ford E-Transit
Why should you buy a 2022 Ford E-Transit in White Marsh, MD, Near Baltimore & Dundalk?
The 2022 Ford E-Transit for sale at Al Packer’s White Marsh Ford in Maryland – near Baltimore, Dundalk, Towson, Essex, Nottingham, Parkville, Perry Hall, Middle River, and Bel Air – is the versatile work van suited for every job.
The 2022 Ford E-Transit: What We Like
Whatever the job requires, this versatile work van is equipped to handle it the sustainable way. It’s powered by a 68 kWh battery and an electric motor, which together generate 266 hp/317 lb.-ft. of torque. The targeted drive range of 126 miles1 allows you to spend less time recharging and more time getting to work. And, no matter the upfit, you’ll be able to tow equipment with ease, with a minimum payload of 3,800 pounds and a maximum of 4,920, providing unmatched strength no matter the job.
This ride is suited for every task, with a variety of upfits that are sure to meet your needs. There are three roof heights and three body lengths – regular, long, and extended – so you can customize this van to your lifestyle. The battery is located under the van, so it doesn’t take up cargo space. And, the chassis cab and cutaway models allow you to upfit this ride for shuttle services, buses, and even businesses, so you can take your job on the road.
Why Buy a 2022 Ford E-Transit NOW from Al Packer’s White Marsh Ford?
There’s never been a better time to buy a 2022 Ford E-Transit NOW from Al Packer’s White Marsh Ford. We’ve got the best new Ford specials and the lowest new Ford auto loan rates you’ll find. You can browse our huge new Ford inventory right now online, and make sure to contact us ASAP when you’re ready to take a test drive.
1Based on full charge. USA targeted range reflecting current capability based on analytical projection consistent with US EPA MCT drive cycle methodology (href=”http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/pdfs/EPA%20test%20procedure%20for%20EVs-PHEVs-11-14-2017.pdf” title=”” target=””>www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/pdfs/EPA test procedure for EVs-PHEVs-11-14-2017.pdf). Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviors, vehicle maintenance, and lithium-ion battery age.
HARDWORKING. EFFICIENT. ELECTRIC.
The best-selling commercial van brand in the U.S.* is helping lead business into the future. Introducing the all-new, U.S.-assembled Ford E-Transit van. ** The only electric work van that has the backing of the Ford Motor Company. That means an entire ecosystem of products, software and charging solutions that will allow you to smoothly transition to the future of business.
LESS SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE.
With zero trips to the pump and less scheduled maintenance than traditional gas-powered engines, electrifying is a smart move. For instance, electric vehicles don't use engine oil, making oil changes a thing of the past. In addition, scheduled maintenance costs on the E-Transit model are estimated to be 40 percent less than the average scheduled maintenance cost compared with a gas-powered 2020 Transit over 8 years/100,000 miles(whichever comes first). *And you may qualify for a federal tax credit as well as other state and local incentives.**
STANDARD SYNC 4
The new generation of SYNC is the perfect crew member.161 The customer-driven interface combines enhanced voice recognition and improved connectivity to bring you a seamless and personalized driving experience. The available Connected Built-In Navigation makes it easy to find an available charging station near you. Ford Power-Up Software Updates can help you to keep your vehicle's software up to date, all without a trip to the dealership. All accessible through a standard 12-inch touchscreen.
FORD CO-PILOT360 TECHNOLOGY
Driver-assist features can help your drivers navigate increasingly distracting and crowded roads with added confidence. This can help to keep drivers safe and potentially lower insurance costs for your business.1
Available technologies include:
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Intelligent Speed Assist
- 360-Degree Camera Package
- Reverse Brake Assist
– MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
– Based on the total U.S. reported sales (1979-2019CY). Includes Ford E-Series, formerly called Econoline, Van andChassis, Club Wagon; Transit Connect Cargo Van and Passenger Wagon; Transit Cargo Van, Passenger Van and Chassis.
– Assembled in the USA with domestic and foreign parts.
– Scheduled maintenance costs based on recommended service schedule as published in the Owner’s Manual. Analysis reflects Ford Motor Company's standard method for calculating scheduled maintenance cost, and reflects data available in 2019 & 2020.
– Please consult your tax professional to determine eligibility and amount of your incentive. The federal tax credit is a potential future tax savings. The amount of your tax savings will depend on your individual tax circumstances. Tax incentives are not within Ford's control and this information does not constitute tax advice. https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/409 (https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/409)
– Requires phone with active data service and compatible software. SYNC 3/SYNC 4 does not control 3rd party products while in use. 3rd Parties are solely responsible for their respective functionality.
-Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner's Manual for details and limitations.