2022 Ford Expedition
Why should you buy a 2022 Ford Expedition in White Marsh, MD, Near Baltimore & Dundalk?
The 2022 Ford Expedition for sale at Al Packer’s White Marsh Ford in Maryland – near Baltimore, Dundalk, Towson, Essex, Nottingham, Parkville, Perry Hall, Middle River, and Bel Air – is the full-size SUV made for your next family road trip.
The 2022 Ford Expedition: What We Like
Inside the cabin you’ll have standard seating for eight passengers (except for STX trims) among three rows, or you can opt for the available second-row captain’s chairs for seven-passenger seating. Everyone stays comfortable, thanks to tri-zone electronic automatic temperature control with rear climate controls.
To feel truly indulged, opt for the leather-trimmed, heated and ventilated front captain’s chairs and second-row luxury leather-trimmed perforated seat inserts with quilted bolsters.
Whether you’re driving cross-country or navigating your daily commute, the 3.5L EcoBoost® engine produces an ample 380 hp/470 lb.-ft. of torque. It comes paired with a 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission and available Control Trac® 4WD System for when you want additional traction on slick roads.
Why Buy a 2022 Ford Expedition NOW from Al Packer’s White Marsh Ford?
There’s never been a better time to buy a 2022 Ford Expedition NOW from Al Packer’s White Marsh Ford. We’ve got the best new Ford specials and the lowest new Ford auto loan rates you’ll find. You can browse our huge new Ford inventory right now online, and make sure to contact us ASAP when you’re ready to take a test drive.
2022 Ford Expedition introduces the all-new, off-road-focused Timberline model featuring a lifted modified suspension, large 32.6-inch tires and unique Ember Red front tow hooks. Ford Expedition also delivers the new, available, street-conquering Stealth Performance Edition Package with 22-inch premium black-painted aluminum wheels and a twin-spar Ebony Black grille.
Impressive EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy Ratings
When you look under the hood of the 2022 Expedition, you can see where power and performance meet fuel efficiency. The standard 3.5L EcoBoost® engine churns out 380 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque* while having an EPA-estimated combined city/hwy rating of 19 mpg. ** The 2022 Expedition is designed with active aerodynamics and grille shutters. The front air diffuser allows for more capability to supersede obstacles at lower speeds while improving aerodynamics at higher speeds to maximize efficiency.
Share the Adventure
You chose a full-size SUV for all the added capabilities it offers you and your family. Accommodate up to eight passengers in comfort. Tow a boat or trailer weighing up to 9,300 pounds* when properly equipped with the available towing technology when journeys await you. You have the option to go off the beaten path or simply conquer the day. Make any road trip or family adventure a breeze with features including Ford BlueCruise, hands-free highway driving technology and upgraded towing technology. The 2022 Ford Expedition is the full-size SUV that delivers the capability you need.
Technology for Confidence and Connectivity
Get ready for the road with upgraded technology. Available Ford Co-Pilot 360™ technology features help you feel more confident on the road. Turn up your favorite road trip playlist with the available B&O® Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen® , with 22 Speakers including Subwoofer, which has more speakers than any other SUV in its class*.
– Current MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
– Horsepower and torque ratings based on premium fuel per SAE J1349® standard. Your results may vary.
– EPA-estimated rating of 17 city/23 hwy/19 combined mpg, 3.5L EcoBoost Engine/10-Speed Automatic Transmission /4×2 Drivetrain. Actual mileage will vary.
– Max towing varies based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers. Max payload varies and is based on accessories and vehicle configuration. See label on doorjamb for carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
– *With available B&O® Play Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen®, 22 Speakers including Subwoofer. Class is non-premium large traditional utility.