2022 Ford Ranger
Why should you buy a 2022 Ford Ranger in White Marsh, MD, Near Baltimore & Dundalk?
The 2022 Ford Ranger for sale at Al Packer’s White Marsh Ford in Maryland – near Baltimore, Dundalk, Towson, Essex, Nottingham, Parkville, Perry Hall, Middle River, and Bel Air – is the midsize pickup truck that puts you first.
The 2022 Ford Ranger: What We Like
From the worksite to the campsite and everywhere in between, you spend a lot of time on the go. This truck was designed to make your drive a breeze. Features like the 3.5-inch center stack screen with SYNC® simplify your drive, making your media more accessible. With the FordPass™ app, you can start and stop the engine, lock and unlock doors, and even locate your truck – all from the convenience of your phone. Plus, the available 4G LTE WiFi hotspot lets you refresh your newsfeed from anywhere.
A lot can happen on the road, but with the optional Ford Co-Pilot 360™, you’ll have peace of mind each time you take the wheel. BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert serves as your second set of eyes. Plus, if you become distracted, the Lane-Keeping System will steer you in the right direction.
Why Buy a 2022 Ford Ranger NOW from Al Packer’s White Marsh Ford?
There’s never been a better time to buy a 2022 Ford Ranger NOW from Al Packer’s White Marsh Ford. We’ve got the best new Ford specials and the lowest new Ford auto loan rates you’ll find. You can browse our huge new Ford inventory right now online, and make sure to contact us ASAP when you’re ready to take a test drive.
2.3L ECOBOOST® ENGINE WITH BEST GAS TORQUE IN ITS CLASS*
Raw torque rules when you're taking on the rugged demands of off-road terrain. The 2022 Ford Ranger pickup beats all other gas-powered pickups in its class with a torque rating of 310 lb. -ft. * The 270 horses under the hood are mighty impressive too. * The 2.3L EcoBoost® engine is engineered with a twin-scroll turbocharger that extracts exhaust gas fumes from pairs of cylinders in alternating sequence, maximizing pulse energy to the turbine wheel for responsiveness on demand with virtually no lag. The 10-speed SelectShift™ automatic transmission, featuring Ford-patented technology, optimizes gear progressions and delivers smooth, quick shifting up and down the gearbox.
4X4 ELECTRONIC SHIFT-ON-THE-FLY
Shifting into four-wheel drive is as easy as turning a dial with the electronic shift-on-the-fly (ESOF) system. ESOF empowers you to choose from two four-wheel-drive modes (4×4 high or low), as well as two-wheel drive for travel on dry paved surfaces. *
Ford Co-Pilot360™ features driver-assist technologies that can help you navigate our increasingly crowded roads and highways with greater confidence. Features included are BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert and coverage for both the truck and trailer, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, Auto High-Beam Headlamps, and Rear View Camera.¹° These Ford Co-Pilot360™ features come standard on Ranger XLT and LARIAT and are optional on Ranger XL. Additional Ford Co-Pilot 360 Technology features listed below are also available on all Ranger models.
The Ranger interior takes cues from the outside's emphasis on style and function too, with a focus on comfort. Front bucket seating is firm and supportive, and the spacious four-door SuperCrew® has seating for five. Instruments and controls are easy to read and operate, with the 8-inch center touchscreen and dual LCD instrument cluster productivity screens providing a variety of helpful data. Ranger offers available driver-assist technologies, the latest in Ford connectivity and navigational features as well as available premium audio from Bang & Olufsen®.
– MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
– Class is Midsize Pickups. Horsepower and torque are independent attributes and may not be achieved simultaneously.
– Always consult the Owner's Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty and use appropriate safety gear.
– Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner's Manual for details and limitations.
– BANG & OLUFSEN 2021 and B&O 2021. BANG & OLUFSEN and B&O© are registered trademarks of Bang & Olufsen Group. Licensed by Harman Becker Automotive Systems Manufacturing Kft. All rights reserved.
– Front safety belts omitted to provide a clear view of the vehicle interior.